Money Management, Conservatorship, Trusts
Your life. Your money. The bonded and insured staff of Avanti ElderCare Resources, Inc. can manage financial affairs for people of any age who are cognitively, emotionally, or physically disabled, frail, or overwhelmed. Common conditions we work with include:
• Age-related frailty • Brain injury • Stroke • Memory loss • Psychiatric conditions • Acute and chronic illness • Exploitation or abuse • Developmental disability
We offer our services to minors and adults. Choose the services you need.
- Regular in-home visits to assist client with bill paying
- Set-up of direct deposits or automatic bill paying
- Account reconciliation
- Bank liaison (client remains signer)
Financial Attorney-in-Fact (Power of Attorney)
- Complete or partial executive power
- Legal protection of resources (subject to court oversight or trust provisions)
- Budgeting assets to meet client needs in the short and long run
- Appropriate investment planning in partnership with certified financial planners for individuals, trusts, and conservatorships
- Service as personal representative (“executor”).
We are a fee-for-service company, click here for our rates