Being proactive about getting your care management team in place before you need it helps protect your independence and makes good sense. Our Just in Case℠ Plan is one of the tools that helps you do just that.
Our Just in Case℠ Plan is an agreement which includes an initial evaluation and establishes our relationship so that care management services can be provided quickly if needed. The assessment includes a family meeting and home visit to determine needs, discover resources, and set goals. We’ll gather the information we need to be ready to meet your urgent needs. Services are provided only if or when they are needed.
The $400 fee includes:
- Initial assessment and recommendations by ElderCare Resources care manager (including family meeting and home visit)
- Set up plans in advance for care management and financial services. Build a relationship with your Just in Case team so that we can carry out your wishes. Name decision makers for health care advocate, financial manager, trustee, and estate administrator. Includes consultations, document review, document custody, and
establishment of fiduciary relationship.
- The peace of mind that when care partners are away, ElderCare Resources staff can step in to help manage any urgent needs – even after hours, on the weekend, or on holidays
- (Second person (spouse, partner, etc.) $195.00 extra.)
ElderCare Resources Responsibilities:
- Gather medical and family information, establish relationship
- Make a contact plan for emergencies
- Respond quickly in time of crisis (meet client at the hospital, etc.)
- Complete paperwork prior to follow up visit with ElderCare Resources so that we can honor your routine, your choices, and your life
- Communicate any significant health care updates or changes in contact information