Money Management, Conservatorship, Trusts
The bonded and insured staff of ElderCare Resources, Inc. can manage financial affairs for the elderly or disabled client.
Due to failing eyesight, reduced manual dexterity, or perhaps memory impairment and confusion, financial matters can be a source of irritation, at best, for this population.
Some clients need a conservator to properly manage their estate. Choose the services you need.
- Regular in-home visits to assist client with bill paying
- Set-up of direct deposits or automatic bill paying
- Account reconciliation
- Bank Liaison (client remains signer)
Financial Attorney-in-Fact (Power of Attorney)
- Complete or partial executive power
- Receipt of deposits from Social Security or the VA
- Legal protection of resources (subject to court oversight or trust provisions)
- Budgeting of assets to meet client needs, both in the short or long run, in consideration of the client’s unique needs
- Appropriate investment planning in partnership with certified financial planners for individuals, trusts, and conservatorships
- Service as personal representative (“executor”).
See our Fee Structure page for rates. We are a fee-for-service company.