Being proactive about getting your care management team in place before you need it helps protect your independence as you journey through the seasons of your life. Our Just in Case℠ Plan is one of our care links that helps you do that.
Our Just in Case℠ Plan is an agreement which includes an initial evaluation and establishes our relationship so that care management services can be provided quickly if needed. The assessment includes a family meeting and home visit to determine needs, discover resources, and set goals. We’ll gather the information we need to be ready to meet your urgent needs. Services are provided only if or when they are needed.
The $210 fee includes:
- Initial assessment and recommendations by ElderCare Resources care manager (including family meeting and home visit)
- An ElderCare Resources letter with our contact information for your care team
- The peace of mind that when care partners are away, ElderCare Resources staff can step in to help manage any urgent needs – even after hours, on the weekend, or on holidays
ElderCare Resources Responsibilities:
- Gather medical and family information, establish relationship
- Make a contact plan for emergencies
- Respond quickly in time of crisis (meet client at the hospital, etc.)
- Complete paperwork prior to follow up visit with ElderCare Resources so that we can honor your routine, your choices, and your life
- Communicate any significant health care updates or changes in contact information